from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who advocates a moderate or conservative approach, action, or policy, as in a political or governmental organization.
- n. A practitioner of minimalism.
- adj. Of, relating to, characteristic of, or in the style of minimalism.
- adj. Being or providing a bare minimum of what is necessary.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Believing in or seeking a minimal state; seeking to minimize or reduce to a minimum.
- n. One who believes in or seeks a minimal state; one who seeks to minimize or reduce to a minimum.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. advocating minimal reforms (as in government or politics)
- n. a conservative who advocates only minor reforms in government or politics
- adj. of or relating to artistic minimalism
- n. a practitioner or advocate of artistic minimalism
Sorry, no etymologies found.