from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having or making no motion.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. At rest, stationary, immobile, not moving.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Without motion; being at rest.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Without motion; being at rest.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not in physical motion
motion + -less (Wiktionary)