from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Dirt, filth or muck.
- v. To make a mess of something
- n. a multiplexer
- v. to multiplex
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Dirt; filth; muck.
- transitive v. To mix in an untidy and offensive way; to make a mess of.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To botch; make a mess of; spoil: often with an indefinite it: as, he muxed it badly that time.
- n. Work performed in an awkward or improper manner; a botch; a mess: as, he made a mux of it.
- n. Dirt; filth: same as mix.
Sorry, no etymologies found.