from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the articulation of a vowel or continuant consonant in such a way that air flows through the nose at the same time as it flows through the mouth
- n. a particular instance of such change
- n. eclipsis
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of nasalizing, or the state of being nasalized.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of nasalizing or uttering with a nasal sound.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of nasalizing; the utterance of sounds modulated by the nasal resonators
nasalize + -ation (Wiktionary)