from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or relating to a neoplasm, neoplasty or neoplasia
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to neoplasty, or neoplasia.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or of the nature of a neoplasm; newly formed.
- Relating to or consisting in neoplasty.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or related to or having the properties of a neoplasm
Sorry, no etymologies found.