from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A boy who sells or delivers newspapers.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A boy, or by extension a man, who delivers and/or sells newspapers.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A boy who distributes or sells newspapers.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A boy who hawks newspapers on the streets or delivers them at houses.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a boy who delivers newspapers
Sorry, no etymologies found.