from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to nicotine.
- adj. Of or relating to niacin.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to nicotine or nicotinic acid or its derivatives
- adj. Of or pertaining to niacin
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or derived from, nicotine; nicotic; -- used specifically to designate an acid related to pyridine, obtained by the oxidation of nicotine, and called nicotinic acid.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or derived from nicotine.
Sorry, no etymologies found.