from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The ordinal number matching the number 90 in a series.
- n. One of 90 equal parts.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. The ordinal form of the number ninety.
- n. The person or thing in the ninetieth position.
- n. One of ninety equal parts of a whole.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Next in order after the eighty-ninth.
- adj. Constituting or being one of ninety equal parts.
- n. The quotient of a unit divided by ninety; one of ninety equal parts of anything.
- n. The next in order after the eighty-ninth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Next in order or rank after the eighty-ninth or before the ninety-first: an ordinal numeral: as, the ninetieth man.
- Being one of ninety: as, a ninetieth part.
- n. A ninetieth part; the quotient of unity divided by ninety: as, two ninetieths.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. position 90 in a countable series of things
- adj. the ordinal number of ninety in counting order
Sorry, no etymologies found.