from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a numerical manner.
- adv. In terms of numbers.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a numerical manner; in numbers; with respect to number, or sameness in number.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- As regards number; in point of numbers; in numbers or figures; with respect to numerical quantity: as, the party in opposition is numerically stronger than the other; parts of a thing numerically expressed; an algebraic expression numerically greater than another.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in number; with regard to numbers
Sorry, no etymologies found.