from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Land bordering an ocean: Condominiums crowd the oceanfront.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Referring to property (real estate) that is adjacent to the ocean.
- n. A property that is on the ocean.
- n. The side of a property that faces the ocean.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Bordering an ocean.
- n. Land bordering an ocean.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. land bordering an ocean
Sorry, no etymologies found.