from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informal Associated with the outdoors: outdoorsy hobbies such as fishing.
- adj. Informal Showing a liking for the outdoors: "backpackers, mountain climbers, cross-country skiers, and other no-nonsense outdoorsy types” ( New Yorker).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Associated with the outdoors, or suitable to outdoor life.
- adj. Fond of the outdoors.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characteristic of or suitable to outdoor life
Sorry, no etymologies found.