from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One, usually a boy, who acts or serves as a page.
- n. A hairstyle, usually shoulder-length, with the ends of the hair curled under smoothly in a loose roll.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A boy who serves as a page.
- n. A shoulder-length hairstyle with the ends of the hair curled under.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a boy who is employed to run errands
- n. a smooth hair style with the ends of the hair curled inward
Sorry, no etymologies found.