from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or relating to Passover
- adj. of or relating to Easter, especially the Orthodox Pascha.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the passover, or to Easter
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to the Passover or to Easter.
- In heraldry, a white lamb passant, carrying a banner argent with a cross gules (the banner of St. George, or simply an emblem of the crucifixion). This was an emblem of the Knights Templars, and occurs sometimes in heraldry as a bearing of persons not of the order.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to Passover or Easter
Sorry, no etymologies found.