from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having been patched.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of patch.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Mended, usually clumsily by covering a hole with a patch.
- adj. Partly covered.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Mended or repaired with patches; adorned with patches.
- Party-colored; habited or dressed in party-colored clothes, as was formerly the custom with domestic fools or jesters.
- Irregularly variegated in color, as an animal.
- Made of patches: as, a patched quilt.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having spots or patches (small areas of contrasting color or texture)
- adj. mended usually clumsily by covering a hole with a patch
Sorry, no etymologies found.