from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Characterized by or pertaining to rapid changes in light intensity and colour.
- adj. Characterized by or pertaining to a dream-like blurring of real and imaginary elements.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to phantasmagoria; phantasmagorial.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining or relating to a phantasmagoria; of the nature of phantasmagoria; illusive; unreal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by fantastic imagery and incongruous juxtapositions
From Ancient Greek φάντασμα (phantasma, "ghost") + ἀγορεύειν (agoreuein, "to speak publicly"). (Wiktionary)