from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The chemistry of the effects of light on chemical systems.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The study of photochemical reactions
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The branch of chemistry which relates to the effect of light in producing chemical changes, as in photography.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. That branch of chemistry which treats of the chemical action of light.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. branch of chemistry that deals with the chemical action of light
Sorry, no etymologies found.