from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to pointillism.
- adj. Minutely detailed or particularized: a pointillistic short story; pointillistic piano music.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a style marked by using many small, distinct points of color to form an image
- adj. Having the minimalistic, analytical character associated with pointillism
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to pointillism
From Pointillism (Wiktionary)