from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Prefabricated.
- n. Something prefabricated, especially a building or section of a building.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- abbr. prefabricated
- n. A prefabricated building.
- n. A prefabricated section of a building.
- n. A single-storey prefabricated home built in many British cities immediately after the World War II and still in use.
- v. To prefabricate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere
- n. a prefabricated structure
Sorry, no etymologies found.