from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. In a privy manner; privately or secretly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a private manner; privately.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a privy manner; privately; secretly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a privy manner; privately; secretly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. confidentially or in secret
From privy + -ly. (Wiktionary)