from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Suitable for or worthy of quoting: a quotable slogan; a quotable pundit.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable or worthy of being quoted; as, a quotable writer; a quotable sentence.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable or worthy of being quoted
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of or suitable for being quoted or cited.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. suitable for or worthy of quotation
- adj. able or fit to be repeated or quoted
Sorry, no etymologies found.