from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of realize.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. expand or complete (a part in a piece of baroque music) by supplying the harmonies indicated in the figured bass
- v. convert into cash; of goods and property
- v. be fully aware or cognizant of
- v. make real or concrete; give reality or substance to
- v. perceive (an idea or situation) mentally
- v. earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages
real + -ise (Wiktionary)