from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be recognized.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being recognized.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being recognized, known, or acknowledged. Also spelled recognisable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being recognized
- adj. easily perceived; easy to become aware of
From recognize + -able. (Wiktionary)