from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To restore to a condition of integration or unity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To integrate again or in a different manner
- v. To restore something to a state of integration
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To renew with regard to any state or quality; to restore; to bring again together into a whole, as the parts off anything; to reestablish.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make whole again; bring into harmony or concord.
- To renew with regard to any state or quality; restore; renew the integrity of.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. integrate again
Sorry, no etymologies found.