from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To move to or establish in a new place: relocated the business.
- intransitive v. To become established in a new residence of place of business: relocated in Ohio.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to move (something) from one place to another.
- v. to change one's domicile or place of business.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To locate again.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To locate again.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. become established in a new location
- v. move or establish in a new location
from re- + locate (Wiktionary)