from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Coming again into being; showing renewed growth or vigor.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Experiencing renewed vigor; being reborn.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Springing or rising again into being; being born again, or reproduced.
- adj. See Renaissant.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Springing or rising into being again; reproduced; reappearing; rejuvenated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. rising again as to new life and vigor
Latin renāscēns, renāscent-, present participle of renāscī, to be born again; see renaissance.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)