from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of reflexing; the state of being retroflexed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of reflexing; the state of being retroflexed. Cf. retroversion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an articulatory gesture made by turning the tip of the tongue back against the roof of the mouth
- n. the act of bending backward
- n. a turning or tilting backward of an organ or body part
Sorry, no etymologies found.