from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Agent noun of revive; one who revives.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, revives.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who revives or restores anything to use or prominence; one who recovers anything from inactivity, neglect, or disuse.
- n. That which invigorates or revives.
- n. A compound used for renovating clothes.
- n. In law. See revivor.
revive + -er (Wiktionary)