from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that romps.
- n. A loosely fitted, one-piece garment having short bloomers that is worn especially by small children for play.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who romps or frolics.
- n. A ship that has moved far ahead of a convoy; see also straggler.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a one-piece garment for children to wear at play; the lower part is shaped like bloomers
- n. a person who romps or frolics
Sorry, no etymologies found.