from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Using science or methods of science.
- adv. Using the scientific method.
- adv. Methodically.
- adv. With regard to science.
- adv. From a scientific perspective.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a scientific manner; according to the rules or principles of science.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a scientific manner; according to the rules or principles of science.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with respect to science; in a scientific way
scientific + -ally (Wiktionary)