from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking sexual characteristics; neuter.
- adj. Lacking in sexual interest or activity: a sexless marriage.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not having a gender; neuter.
- adj. Not having any sexual relations.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having no sex.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having, or as if having, no sex; not sexed; neuter as to gender.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having no sexual desire
- adj. sexually unattractive
- adj. having no or imperfectly developed or nonfunctional sex organs
From sex + -less. Compare sexful. (Wiktionary)