from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a significant manner or to a significant extent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a significant manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a significant manner; so as to convey meaning or signification; meaningly; expressively; so as to signify more than merely appears.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a statistically significant way
- adv. in a significant manner
- adv. in an important way or to an important degree
Sorry, no etymologies found.