from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that slams: a slammer of doors.
- n. Slang A jail.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who, or that which, slams.
- n. Jail, prison.
- n. A tequila cocktail.
- n. One who takes part in slam-dance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who closes things violently
- n. a correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence)
From slam1.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
slam + -er (Wiktionary)