from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Spindly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of spindle.
- adj. spindly; very long and slender
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Long and slender, or disproportionately tall and slender
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Long and slender; disproportionately slim or spindle-like.
- n. A spindling or disproportionately long and slim person or thing; a slender shoot.
Sorry, no etymologies found.