from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being stagnant.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. State of being stagnant.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being stagnant or without motion, flow, or circulation, as a fluid; stagnation.
- n. Pl. stagnancies (-siz). Anything stagnant, a stagnant pool.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. inactivity of liquids; being stagnant; standing still; without current or circulation
- n. a state of inactivity (in business or art etc)
Sorry, no etymologies found.