from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Loyalty in the face of trouble and difficulty.
- n. Steadfast resolution.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being steadfast; firmness; fixedness; constancy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Firmness; strength.
- n. Stability and firmness; fixedness in place or position.
- n. Stability of mind or purpose; resolution; constancy; faithfulness; endurance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. loyalty in the face of trouble and difficulty
- n. steadfast resolution
Sorry, no etymologies found.