from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A cheap cigar.
- n. A roughly made heavy shoe or boot.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of stogie.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. heavy; coarse; clumsy.
- n. A stout, coarse boot or shoe; a brogan.
- n. A kind of cheap, but not necessary inferior, cigar made in the form of a cylindrical roll.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Rough; coarse; heavy: as, stogy shoes; a stogy cigar.
- n. A rough, heavy shoe.
- n. A long, coarse cigar.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a cheap cigar
After Conestoga, a village of southeast Pennsylvania.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)