from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A performance, as in a burlesque act, in which a person slowly removes clothing, usually to musical accompaniment.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of slowly taking off one's clothes to sexually arouse the viewer, often accompanied by music and in exchange for money.
- v. To perform a striptease.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a performer who provides erotic entertainment by undressing to music
- n. a form of erotic entertainment in which a dancer gradually undresses to music
From strip + tease. (Wiktionary)