from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a well-defined structure or organization; highly organized: a structured environment.
- adj. Arranged in a definite pattern.
- adj. Psychology Having a limited number of correct or nearly correct answers. Used of a test.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having structure; organized
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of structure.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a definite organic structure; showing differentiation of parts.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling a living organism in organization or development
- adj. having definite and highly organized structure
Sorry, no etymologies found.