from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a serial or successive manner; one following another.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a successive manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In succession; in a series or uninterrupted order, one following another.
- By order of succession and inheritance.
- Successfully; fully; completely; entirely.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in proper order or sequence
successive + -ly (Wiktionary)