from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A large conical loaf of pure concentrated sugar.
- n. Something, such as a mountain, that resembles a loaf of sugar in shape.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of sugar-loaf.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A hat shaped like a sugar loaf.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a large conical loaf of concentrated refined sugar
Sorry, no etymologies found.