from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Based on precise facts.
- adv. Having the skills or talent required for a certain job or profession.
- adv. According to the current state of science.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a technical manner; according to the signification of terms as used in any art, business, or profession.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a technical manner; according to the signification of terms of art or the professions.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with regard to technical skill and the technology available
- adv. with regard to technique
- adv. according to the exact meaning; according to the facts
technical + -ly (Wiktionary)