from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to the terebinth.
- adj. Relating to, consisting of, or resembling turpentine.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to turpentine.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to turpentine; consisting of turpentine, or partaking of its qualities.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the terebinth or turpentine-tree.
- Of or pertaining to turpentine; consisting of turpentine, or partaking of its qualities.
Sorry, no etymologies found.