from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. near that place, time or date
- adv. approximately that number
- adv. concerning that; about that
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Near that place.
- adv. Near that number, degree, or quantity; nearly.
- adv. Concerning that; about that.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- About that; concerning that or it.
- Near that place; in that neighborhood.
- Near that number, quantity, degree, or time; as, a dozen or thereabout; two gallons or thereabout. In this and the last sense also thereabouts.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. near that time or date
- adv. near that place
there + about (Wiktionary)