from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The cardinal number immediately following twenty-seven and preceding twenty-nine.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Eight more than twenty.
- n. The Australian yellow-collared parrakeet, Platycercus semitorquatus: so named from its note, which is sometimes repeated several times in succession.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty-seven and one
- adj. being eight more than twenty
Sorry, no etymologies found.