from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang Variant of twerp.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- interj. An imitation of the sound of a bird or a horn.
- n. Alternative spelling of twerp.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who is regarded as contemptible
- v. make a weak, chirping sound
Onomatopoeia, like chirp. (Wiktionary)
Unknown, possibly derived from the onomatopoeia. See twerp. (Wiktionary)