from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that sets written material into type; a compositor or printer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person skilled in typography
- n. a typewriter
- n. a kind of bark beetle
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A printer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who prints with or from types, or by typographic process.
- n. A beetle of the genus Bostrychus, as B. typographicus: so called from the characteristic markings its larva makes on the bark of trees.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. one who sets written material into type
typography + -er (Wiktionary)