from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not subject to appeal: an unappealable grievance.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not appealable; that may not be appealed, or sent to a higher court for judgement
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not appealable; that can not be carried to a higher tribunal by appeal.
- adj. Not to be appealed from; -- said of a judge or a judgment that can not be overruled.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not appealable; incapable of being carried to a higher court by appeal: as, an unappealable cause.
- Not to be appealed from; final: as, an unappealable judge.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not subject to appeal
un- + appealable (Wiktionary)