from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To stock with an insufficient amount.
- n. The rootstock onto which the scion is grafted.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To supply insufficiently with stock.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To supply insufficiently with stock; put too small a stock in or on: said generally of a farm.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. stock with less than the usual or desirable number or quantity
under- + stock (Wiktionary)