from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality or condition of being unlike. See Synonyms at difference.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being unlike
- n. an unlike characteristic
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being unlike; want of resemblance; dissimilarity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Want of resemblance; dissimilarity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. dissimilarity evidenced by an absence of likeness
unlike + -ness (Wiktionary)