from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To disconnect the links of; unfasten.
- transitive v. To separate as if by undoing links: unlink arms.
- intransitive v. To become unfastened.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To decouple an item; to remove a link; to delink.
- v. To delete a file.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To separate or undo, as links; to uncoil; to unfasten.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To separate the links of; loose, as something fastened by a link; unfasten; untwist; uncoil.
un- + link (Wiktionary)